Employee retention is important for small businesses
Loyal employees are important to a business whatever the size. However, in a business, where employees often serve multiple roles, losing a key employee can be detrimental to the bottom line, and can create major logistical issues. Conversely, retaining good employees can increase productivity and help drive an organization to the next level.
Providing group health benefits are among the perks that help companies retain their employees. Studies show that providing health benefits creates more employee loyalty than even advancement opportunities or company culture does.
We can help you buy group health benefits
However, with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in effect, many small business owners who are considering offering small group benefits to their employees may have many questions about the impact it will have on them. A company that already insures its employees may have their own set of questions about health insurance and the ACA law.
Questions such as:
• Do we have to offer health benefits to employees?
• Where do we buy it?
• Are there certain coverages that are mandated?
• What additional costs are associated with offering health insurance?
• What happens if we do not offer health insurance?
We help you buy group benefits on the private market or through a health exchange
At Health Insurance 4 Everyone, our goal is to make sure small business owners understand their group health benefit options. Our knowledgeable agents strive to be a resource for you so that we can clear up any confusion you may have as you review your choices. We help clients buy group coverage on the private market or through a public health exchange every day. We can also package your health benefits with other attractive benefits such as a disability, life, and long term care insurance plans.
Navigating this new health insurance market can be a complex process, let Health Insurance 4 Everyone be the expert by your side helping you understand all the details of your policy. No group is too small for group benefits solutions. Give one of our knowledgeable agents a call at 1.800.793.0471.
* State specific differences may apply to each insurance carrier or benefits provider, and each entity is responsible for their own contractual and financial obligations. Insurance products offered through HI4E.Org, Health & Life Solutions, LLC, and Health Insurance 4 Everyone, are not available to residents of New York or Oregon.