You have different needs throughout the stages of your life
Almost 90% of Americans believe that life insurance is essential, but only 60% say that they own a policy. Additionally, 50% of American heads of households said they need more life insurance. These findings and others from LIMRA, indicate that many people are concerned about life insurance. It’s clear that people want to protect the lifestyle and future of their loved ones should they pass on prematurely, but many say they don’t know how much life insurance they should have or what kind to buy.
There are different types of life insurance coverage you can purchase. Not everyone has the same needs and resources, and it’s common for needs to change at various stages of life. The first step is determining the needs of your loved ones should you pass away today. A life insurance policy can help those left behind in many ways, including:
• Covering your final expenses
• Paying off mortgages and other loans
• Paying for college expenses for children
• Assisting with living expenses of your family
You need the facts so you can make an informed decision
It’s important to speak to an insurance professional about your needs prior to purchasing life insurance. At Health Insurance 4 Everyone, we can explain the essentials of life insurance in a straightforward way, so that you can determine what kind of coverage is right for you. Not only can we clarify the difference between term, whole, universal, and variable life insurance, we can guide you through the entire buying process, including finding affordable solutions that fit your needs. Having a professional you trust take the time to explain your options and answer your questions can help you avoid making a costly mistake.
Our agency is licensed in 43 states across the nation, so chances are wherever you live, we can help.
Give one of our knowledgeable agents a call at 1.800.793.0471 and let us give you a quote or quotes so you can see all your options.
* State specific differences may apply to each insurance carrier or benefits provider, and each entity is responsible for their own contractual and financial obligations. Insurance products offered through HI4E.Org, Health & Life Solutions, LLC, and Health Insurance 4 Everyone, are not available to residents of New York or Oregon.